This page describes the management procedures of the site www.kindthaitakeaway.ch with regard to the processing of personal data of users that visit it.
Holder of data processing
Kin-D Thai Take Away
of Wilawan Suebmueangsai
Via Romeo Manzoni, 8
Email of the owner of the treatment
The protection of personal data
In order to make best use of the services and/or information that Kin-D Thai Take Away offers through its web site, the user may be required to provide information and/or data references to their address (email) etc.
Information for the protection of privacy
REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF the EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND of the COUNCIL OF 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing directive 95/46/EC.
The general regulation on data protection
In reference to the articles 13 and 14 of the D. Lgs. in force since 25 May 2018, named, we ensure that the processing of personal data is carried out in respect of the rights and fundamental freedoms, as well as the dignity of the person concerned, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to the protection of personal data.
For the treatment, pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF the EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND of the COUNCIL OF 27 April 2016, refers to any operation (collection, egistrazione, organization, conservation, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, deletion and destruction of data) that is applied to personal data carried out with or without the aid of electronic instruments.
We inform you that the data supplied by You or otherwise acquired within the scope of our activities, are subject to processing, in the form of manual and/or computer science, according to the criteria of lawfulness, correctness and the full protection of Your rights and in particular of Your privacy.
THEREFORE, WE INFORM YOU THAT:
- The data are discussed in relation to contractual obligations, the fulfilment of obligations foreseen by laws, regulations and community legislation, in addition to the effective administration of our relationship with You existing. The data will be processed manually and/or on magnetic, electronic or telematic storage supports.
- Without prejudice to the communications and disclosures made in execution of legal obligations, for the purposes of credit protecting and at a better managing of our rights concerning each single business relation. The processing of the data, in addition to the purposes, instrumental and necessary for the provision of the Service.
- The processing of the data referred to in paragraph 1 is mandatory and essential for the purposes of the contractual relationship. The refusal to provide the data and their treatment may result in the impossibility to execute the contractual relationship.
- The data will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and also subsequently, for the fulfillment of the law and for commercial purposes.
- Pursuant to art. 13-14 of the Regulation EU 2016/679, in force since 25 may 2018, the Customer has the right to oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing, and may, in the manner and within the limits foreseen by the laws in force, request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, and to know the origin, receive communication of such, as to have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing, request the update, rectification, integration, the cancellation request, the transformation in anonymous form, the blocking of the data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which they were collected.
- The holder of the treatment is Kin-D Thai Take Away Wilawan Suebmueangsai Via Romeo Manzoni, 8 Lugano 6900, in the person of its legal representative Wilawan Suebmueangsai. The data can be processed at the headquarters of the take away, or at the offices of tax advice, as well as at any other professionals, who have been given the mandate for the development of accounting and anything else of competence.
With reference to this, it is confirmed that all the data will be processed in complete compliance with the The code in matter of protection of personal data (Regulation EU 2016/679).
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that can be stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer when you visit our web site. Cookies contain information about your visits to this website.
Visiting a website you may receive cookies both from the visited site (first part) and from sites managed by other organizations (third parties). Notable examples are the presence of the “embed” videos or “social plugins” from social network services. They are parts of the visited page generated directly by the aforementioned sites and integrated into site page host. The most common use is aimed at sharing content on social networks.
The presence of these plugins involves the transmission of cookies to and from all sites operated by third parties. The management of information collected by third parties is governed by the relevant information which please refer. To ensure greater transparency and convenience, below are the web addresses of the various information and how to manage cookies.
Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
Facebook (configuration): access your account. The privacy section.
Twitter informative: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
Twitter (configuration): https://twitter.com/settings/security
Google+ information: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
We also include certain components by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google. Also in this case these are third-party cookies collected and managed anonymously to monitor and improve the performance of the host site (performance cookie).
Google Analytics may collect and analyze anonymous information on the behavior of use. This information is collected by Google Analytics, which processes in order to prepare reports on the websites themselves. This site does not use (and does not allow any third party to use) the analysis tool of Google to track or collect personally identifiable information. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google nor tries to connect an IP address with the identity of a user. Google can also communicate this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
For more information, please refer to the link below:
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing on their own browser the component of opt-out provided by Google. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below:
If you have any questions or comments regarding this cookies policy, contact us at the following address: email@example.com
How to change your cookie settings
Most browsers allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
How to change the settings for:
Faq on the subject of cookies